Work schedule: Per Diem
Hours of Operation: 1
Career transformation: transformation 1
Transformation details: different spells M-F, wekend coverage
Salary: from $ 13 to $ 17 an hour.
Work where every moment is important.
Central Connecticut Hospital is a community educational hospital for acute care, We provide comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services in general medicine and surgery, as well as a wide range of disciplines. The Central Connecticut Hospital, with which our talented team of senior professionals work, provides a wide range of services across the region, caring for patients from birth to the end of life.
The chef performs a variety of cooking and other food preparation activities in accordance with the HAACP guidelines and management policies and procedures.
Prepare food for patients, visitors and employees using safe handling procedures.
It helps to provide food as needed.
- Cares for daily care and maintenance of equipment.
- Performs duties of cleaning and disposal of waste.
- Performs quality improvement activities including, but not limited to, maintaining temperature and performance records.
- HAACP and safety surveys.
- Sous Chef helps maintain a fresh inventory. Revolves and manages inventory Fills in requests.
- Maintains required competencies within the deadlines and maintains current with monthly services in the department.
- Responsibilities of Trayline / Cafeteria.
- Performs other duties as required or necessary.
- High school diploma or GED.
-Degree or preferred training in culinary arts.
-2+ years of experience in food service.
- Keep a certificate safe.
- Experience of supervisor or driving is preferred.
- Must be able to adapt to changing priorities and large scale
Send your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualifications are preferred
Must be able to smell and taste food to determine quality and palatability.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- The ability to provide a high level of output on short notice.
- Oriented detail.
- The ability to undertake responsibilities that are consistent with the hospital’s core values.
- The ability to take a leadership role.
We take great care of careers.
Here, you are part of a leading organization – helping bring new technologies, innovative treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization begins with prosperous employees – we offer a competitive advantage program designed to ensure a work-life balance. Every moment is important. This is your moment.