Travel to Germany can be summed up in 3 basic articles, it must be available to the person who wants to obtain immigration to Germany, which is
The first item: is to master the German language
The second item: giving up previous citizenship
The third item: which is considered one of the easiest ways to obtain immigration and take German citizenship, which is Marriage to a German or a German allows citizenship to be obtained within 3 years, and charitable activities can reduce the waiting period.
The criminal record is free from any misdemeanor or crimes .It is a very necessary condition. A clean criminal record must be submitted, whether in the country of origin or in Germany.
Nationality of children
As for children, they do not obtain citizenship by birth, but according to the nationality of the father and mother, if the parents or one of them is German, the son gets citizenship, or if one of them has been legally resident for more than 8 years here, the child gets citizenship, then when he reaches 18 years of age he is given the choice For the nationality he wants to keep.
There are 100,000 non-German children born every year in Germany, and they are not entitled to citizenship because their parents are immigrants and they have not yet met one or all of these conditions.
And some of the documents required for the marriage of a German girl or young person – a single certificate from the country of origin certified and translated in the German language, or a divorce certificate in the case of the previous marriage also certified and translated, in exceptional cases, foreigners resort to complete the civil marriage ceremony in Denmark to skip these
The paper, of course, with the consent of the German wife or husband. Usually, these cases are with married couples in their countries and he wants a second marriage with a German woman for residency or citizenship, where legally polygamy is not permitted in Germany.
- A birth certificate certified by the country of origin and translated by a sworn translator
German nationality Meldebestätigung
- Book an appointment at Standesamt to record all data with the employee and give them the special application for marriage after confirming the consent of both parties and the request may vary from state to state.
- After completing all the necessary documents, the appointment for marriage in the department is reserved
- The process of marriage in the department includes asking about the debt, and the other party has an offer or a rejection
The kiss of marriage is also optional
- The exchange of rings is essential or compulsory.
The married employee reads the book on marriage with rights and obligations, both of them in front of the attendees
Signing the book on marriage by both spouses and witnesses.